Wednesday 14 May 2014

Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser

Having been a Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean fiercely loyal fan for a very long time, I decided to try a more moisturising cleanser for my dehydrated and dry skin. Cue many hours of You Tube and blog post researching a budget friendly but result giving cream cleanser....obviously Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish came up again and again as the most nourishing and skin softening cleanser on the market, however, I was surprised to see almost as many posts raving about Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser (with Muslin cloth).

 
 
I rarely go to Superdrug, preferring Boots, unless I want some MUA make up (also excited to try their new Make Up Revolution range!)- this has now changed due to their stunning skincare range (more posts to follow as I shamelessly purchased quite a few own brand products). I was actually blown away by how much Superdrug has changed since I last had a proper look approximately 8 years ago, plus they appear to have much better deals than Boots do and more regularly. I duly signed up for Superdrug's Beauty Card, and due to their 30 points per £1 spent I bagged myself a whole load of points which I then spent the following week on 'boys stuff' for my husband and children. Bargain!

My skin absolutely LOVES this cleanser, way more than the Peaches and Clean, not a single hint of breaking out or pH upset. My skin feels moisturised and nourished, and looks visibly calmer and far more hydrated than I was expecting. I don't think Superdrug are aware of what a wonderful product they have created, and they should absolutely be advertising this brand as I only stumbled across it from beauty bloggers/You Tube.

I use my hands to really massage it into my skin in the morning and follow with a warm flannel (I just cannot get that 'clean' feeling with any Muslin cloth). In the evening I use an oil based eye make up remover (I cannot bear cream cleansers on my eyes) and then massage in a generous amount of the Naturally radiant cleanser followed by my Philips VisaPure (which was on offer in Boots last Christmas and quite possibly the best skin care product I own) and rinse off with my trusty flannel.

The cleanser has a slight herbal smell but it is faint and not unpleasant, the consistency is a lovely creamy balm, and absolutely no residue is left on my skin after I rinse it off. I don't think I will be looking for another cleanser for a very long time as I cannot fault this at all, and my skin is also super impressed!

Superdrug also has a new fan in me- there will be more reviews of their skincare products and I intend to spread the word on this great product.....go and try it for yourselves (flannel is optional!).

Please leave me a comment if you have tried it or anything else in Superdrug's own brand ranges, or if you have found any unsung hero products we should all try.


Caiti xxx

*Product purchased with my own money*

No comments:

Post a Comment